July 13, 2010

SK-II

ADVANCED WHITENING SOURCE PANCAKE EX























One of my good friends gave this to me.
At first i thought it's just another normal foundation and more over it's targeting more on whitening.
I never thought that it would help much in concealing my pores and controlling oil sebum, but hey i was wrong!!

The smooth powder glide on easily to my face after i applied my bb cream and it gave a matt look. LOVE! It concealed my pores well and the coverage is medium to build-able which i quite like it! My face oxidise fast but this foundation really help to keep my face looking radiant for almost 8 hours and the plus point is that it doesn't clog my pores! :)

How about oil control?
I still need to blot my face every 5 hours.

Advanced Whitening Source Pancake Ex provides natural coverage of spots, freckles, pores and other skin imperfections for a flawless-looking finish. It contains MT Blocker P (Vitamin C derivative, Vitamin B3 and Pitera®) and Inositol, an ingredient that is also present in Whitening Source Derm-Revival Program. The secret to achieving this lies in its perfect blend of powders of three different sizes, which fills in pores and provides natural coverage of skin troubles. The unique blend of four pearl powders – cream, blue, pink and white - creates depth for light reflection, helping dull skin achieve a translucent finish. --> I took them from SK-II website.

Here's a pic of me having the foundation on.






















The foundation is retailing at $70 or $72 if i'm not wrong - really expensive!
:P

Rating: 4/5

No comments: