July 19, 2010

Make Up For Ever - Lift Concealer

I have raved about how much i love my Macquillage concealer. Now i would like to share with you this "Lift Concealer" from Make Up Forever. In U.S, it was highly recommended and raved by beauty bloggers and make up artists. I decided to give it a try after reading so many positive comments in the forums.

Click here to know which are the 13 Best Concealers?














I am using this shade - Shade #3

This is more than a concealer as it contained "itensine", an active ingredient with skin-firming properties for the eye area, and vitamins A and E, which regenerate the skin. I was told by Sephora staffs that it will also helped to pump up the lines around your forehead and mouth(laughing lines).
Not only that, this multi-purpose product also concealed specific, darker areas (brown spots, blotches, etc.) and can be used as a highlighter on the more prominent parts of the face (cheekbones, forehead, and chin) for added radiance.

It comes in 3 shades only.
#1 - Fairest
#2 - Darkest
#3 - Medium (It just came out recently after lots of people requested)

It doesn't feel thick nor greasy as compared to my macquillage concealer; it doesn't really covered much of my dark circles but it seems to brighten up my eye area. My eye area is oily but it stayed matt through out the whole day. Helped to conceal my laughing lines but not those around my forehead. :(
I admit i shouldn't have put so much hope and thought this is a miracle product for covering lines. :P
After all, it's still a cosmetic not skincare so i shouldn't expect so much next time.

After you applied, simply dab on the area that you wish to conceal but do not rub.
If you want to cover your lines, apply it before and after applying your powder.

*Rem! Do not rub when you are applying your concealer, if you rub you are actually rubbing it off.

Pro: light and non-greasy. Brightened eye area. Blendable. Long-lasting.
Con: Couldn't covered dark circles and lines.

Rating: 3.5/5

2 comments:

AtelierGal said...

Hey babe!

This review comes just in time...was considering this actually.

Hope your condition gets better yah?

Vionn said...

Hihi!
Hope my reviews help! :)

Thanks sweetie!
I hope my skin will recover soon..cried the whole night, not sure what caused the allergy.