September 20, 2010

Mascara

One of the best mascara i had tried, but i'm sorry guys i bought this from bangkok. I didn't know that it turned out to be so good and i only bought 1. >.<








































The brand is called "Misline" and well designed in a way that you could use it for your upper and lower lashes. I was quite skeptical at first but i was thinking why not give it a try as the sales lady told me it's their local brand and since it's nicely packaged so should be fine. I was thinking if it's crap, i will just dump it away. I think i managed to bargain it to S$12 together with other loots! hah..

I'm a fan of fake lashes but i like to lengthen my lower lashes. I used most of my mascara for my lower lashes only.



















It somehow worked the same as Dejavu mascara. As my eye area is pretty oily, it works well for me. It helped to seperate my lower lashes and allowed me to paint them without any hassle. Not only that, my lashes has lenghtened with only 3 coats! It leaves no clumps and dry fast too.

If you happen to smudge it, use a wet cotton bud and it's easily removed.

Removing part is easy and fast by just using cotton pad with water.
Usually i'll use an eye-make remover to remove it. With only one swept, it's removed!

















Remember to grab them if you are heading there. :D

Rating: A

Lastly pic of me! :pP






















Have a good day!

No comments: