September 13, 2010

Bangkok Trip

Finally get to go Bangkok.
Didn't manage to shop a lot like the previous time and we stayed at sukhumvit this time.

We had lotsa of fun, thanks to love and his great friends whom accompanied me shop the entire day in platinum mall.( i guess they hate that place the most now) :P
This time round we went clubbing which i would say is really FUN! as compared to SG. The place is more lively and thai people are more friendly and nice.

I love their street food, dad always warned me not to try any street food where ever i go. But I couldn't resist when i see so many locals over there ordered. Their dishes are simple home-cooked food, delicious and love!
























I'll have this whenever i visit bkk. 

Look at the contact lens. . . O.O



















I'll always pop by this stall when i go chutuchak! Nothing beats this!

Cute shape - Rice!

My second time taking the boat ride, good experience.

Looked like Komodo dragon but head smaller. We got a tour guide that day for this boat ride and he told us that this "reptile" will climb into your house and steal your food! I think i'll be scare to death if i'm in the toilet.


Between the rich(above pic) and the poor(below) house. Such a huge difference.
So guys stop complaining how bad/poor your life is. . . compare your's and their.

Love this pic - the dog look so cute!

Till then, xoxo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vionn, just wanna ask u where's that place in BKK in the picture where there're loads of contact lens? :))

Vionn said...

Hihi,

It's inside Jatuchak weekend market, cant really recalled the exact location but I think its around the apparel sections. :)