April 1, 2009

Makeup Remover




1. Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion - S$7.90 for 200ml

I have been using this for the longest time ever and this was my very first makeup remover too. It's cheap and was recommended by my mum. It contain Pro-Vitamin B5 which helps to restore, softens and smoothes your skin; Added Moisturisers to help improve skin condition; PH balanced which works in harmony with your skin. It's fragrance-free and texture is in thick creamy white. I will apply on my entire face using a cotton pad and wipe away my makeup gently, i'll repeat the steps 3 times in order to remove all the debris. No irritation at all and it's very moisturising. It suits sensitive skin as well. I strongly recommended this product !

Rating : 4/5





2. Dermalogica Precleanse - S$80 for 150ml

Price is considered quite steep for a makeup remover. I was quite disappointed with this product as i was told that it removes my makeup effortlessly and efficiently. It's colourless and fragrance-free. What it contains? Vitamin E Oil, a rich antioxidant, helps improve skin smoothness and softness; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: is an emulsifying agent that is activated by the addition of water to release the bonded oils from the skin’s surface; Rice bran oil to deeply purify the skin, especially you had plonked sunblock and makeup onto your face. It suits all skin type especially oily skin. I applied on my entire face with this agent and use water to gently massage off the makeup. Although this cleansing oil emulsify instantly but it will not remove all traces of makeup with the first cleanse. Usually i have to cleanse my face 4 to 5 times before my face is thoroughly clean. I have to use up quite alot each time in order to ensure that all traces of makeup is remove and my face feels very greasy aftermath. I know all the ingredients contained make it a great makeup remover but it just don't make me feel happy when i am using it. Don't think i will but this again!

Rating : 2/5






3. Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil - S$155 for 450ml

They have it either 150ml or 450ml. I don't quite remember how much is the 150ml cost but roughly around S$65. I personally think that the bigger bottle is more worthwhile. A lot of bloggers and even forum ladies are raving about how great this product works, so i decided to give it a try! This cleansing oil comes with a dispenser which made job much more easier when i'm removing my makeup, at least you won't get your dirty fingers stained all over the bottle and all messy. Surprisingly I only need to cleanse my face twice and it removed all my makeup including waterproof mascara off efficiently. Amazing! No greasy feeling and my skin feel soft the next morning.
Love it!

Rating: 5/5

No comments: