April 13, 2009

Moisturizer

Do you know?

Dehydrated/dry skin people will tend to get wrinkles or lines faster as compared to people who have oily skins?

When you have oily skin(faces), it doesn't meant that your face is hydrated.
I know i should be glad that this as my face is always producing a thin layer of oil on top, but it's really annoying as every 2 hours or so i've to blot my face.

I've tried various moisturisers from Lancome. For the past few years i didn't know that cream moisturiser is not recommended for oily skin, either gel or water-based moisturiser is more suitable. I only came to know about this fact from some magazines and a beauty advisor(forgotten from which brand).
When Laneige first launched it's Gel moisturiser, i decided to give it a try.













It absorbed fast into my face and i won't feel any bit of sticky or greasy aftermath feeling. I've been using for 5 months and now i can feel that my face is more hydrated and most importantly my face is not so oily as compared when i was using a cream moisturiser.

Laneige waterbank gel moisturiser - S$54
Rating: 3.5/5

No comments: