April 28, 2010

♥Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque♥


















Here's my review!

I've oily skin, my pores seems quite visible too. Really hate that! I have been seeking all ways to minimize my pores. Forum ladies, magazines were raving about how this product worked wonders, so i grabbed sample from them. By the way this product is retailing at S$45.

It has a smooth texture which is in light grey colour and have a mild scent. I applied a thin layer onto my entire face after cleansing, i can feel a stinging warm sensation instantly. Maybe it's the chemical that is working hard to cleanse all the dirt in my pores. The beauty consultant at Kiehl has told me not to panic if i feeled the stinging sensation, she said that it is normal. I left it on for about 10 mins and washed it off with luke warm water.

This masque claimed to help eliminate surfaces impurities and toxics from the skin; complexion will appears more refined, fresher and visibily minimized pores after using. It contained Amazonian white clay, Oatmeal and Aloe Vera. Aside to these, it has this "key ingredients" - Bentonite. It is found in Canada and the Midwest, is a colloidal aluminum silicate clay which is often use as a suspending agent and mostly found in other skin care and cosmetic products. As it promised to absorb oil, it is often used as a facial mask to reduce shine.

After my first trial, it doesn't cause any irritation and my face doesn't feel any dryness as compared to Demalogica skin refining masque and Kose white masque. Instead i can feel that my face is much more clean, clear and softer the next morning. I can't said much on whether it help to control oil or minimizing the pores yet as i have only tried once.

*Will update again after a few months on whether this masque really help to minimize my pores and control oil.

♥I bought the masque as Tangs was having 12% rebate last week! Happy! Took samples for their daily cleanser, hope that it will be better than Demalogica cleansing milk.

Xoxo! Enjoy ur long weekend!

No comments: