April 26, 2010

I ♥ Phuket

A short getaway trip with bf to Phuket, was my advance burfday trip! Weather was scorching hot and humid! We bathed almost 4 times a day, can you imagine? I used as much sunblock as possible, don't wanna get tan AGAIN! I mean yah it's sexy, healthy look but believe me tan isn't good for the skin, your skin will tend to get lots of freckles,dry and wrinkles more easily. Not only that i have seen worst cases, your pores get larger, oily skin and pimples/acnes will slowly infiltrate your face.

I fell sicked on the 2nd day, had fever and flu. He planned our itinerary that included lots of water sports. In the end we only eat eat & EAT for the 4 days. No shopping too as all the clothes are so costly and is such a huge different compare to Bangkok. Really daylight robbery! Wanted to get a short lil' dress and it costed S$48! MAD CRAZY lah!
Nevertheless I really enjoy myself and feel more relaxed now.
This is so me - I'll be very grouchy whenever i've to bid goodbye to paradise!
As i was sicked thus we didn't get to visit Phi Phi island & Khai island! BUT I will definitely go back again for all those fun water games and islands visiting!

I've uploaded all the pics in my FB,but i'll still upload a few here.
Love my fake lashes!






















Pool Bar!

































Love!
Love "Boots" makeup remover, i feel that it's really good and it's only S$11! I'm gonna write the review for this soon, hate it that SG have no "Boots" store.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love this dog so much! Mad cute!

This india pancake duper Rockx!
Love this pic!
xoxo~
gd night peeps! I'm so tired now and my gastric is killing me. . .

No comments: