May 3, 2010

Skinfood Mushroom Multi-Care BB cream

 




Have anyone tried this? Well this is still my favourite of all bb creams and i'm currently using my 2nd tube.

I was comtemplating whether should i buy and try when i chanced upon it because the price was quite steep.

Anyhow I shall share with you guys what so good about this.
Packaging is quite unique, using hard cardboard with gold shimmer words craved on it. They are only available in 2 shades, i don't recommand to those who are tan, both shades are quite light and more towards pink base.
It contained aloe and mushroom that helped to smooth the skin, adenosine and arbutin help to smooth fine lines and brighten up the skin. Not only that, it promised "Triple actions": Whitening, Anti-aging & Sunblock with SPF 20PA+.

It has an "indescribable" scent too; it doesn't smell like mushroom, I just can't point out what scent is that. However it's not very disturbing to me, texture feels quite thick therefore i only use a dime size amount which is suffice for my entire face. Coverage is sheer and gave a smooth finish, covering my blemish but not my eye-bag. Concealer is a must for me and I finished off by dusting some loose powder. It somehow brightened up my face aftermath. As i have oily skin, I'll still need to blot and retouch my makeup every 4 hours or so.

Downside? I guess it's the price at S$65, to me BB cream pricing at above $40 is considered quite expensive. They should come in more shades so that tan ladies can get a touch on it!

xoxo~

No comments: