May 25, 2010

SHISEIDO Private Sales (20-21 May 2010)

It was really packed and there wasn't any room for movement. I didn't purchase any Shiseido products because i'm allergic to it. I'll get white heads around my cheeks, eeek! i hate that!

But i'm going to buy the illuminating powder from Shirleen as she bought both, i hope it doesn't cause any problem to my face.

Shall meet up with her for lunch after my exams.
In the end, i only bought Majolica Majorca and some hair care products, love the liquid eyeliners! No fuss and last whole day! Didn't managed to snap a pic of "1st sign hair loss product" for bf. He was complaining and paranoid about it. hahahaa















































Total amount spent was only $55!(including the hair loss product)
I hope Estee Lauder will organise private sales too!


xoxo~

No comments: