June 7, 2010

♥My Favorite Concealer♥



MAQUILLAGE

Concealer seldom comes with UV protection..

BUT

This baby comes with it!

It comes in 3 different shades, having SPF 25 PA ++ and me love the convenience design.
Some ladies might not like it as it's a tad oily, but i personally think that it's good as it doesn't dry your skin
(eye area) in the long run.
I don't think there are lots of concealer that come with sunscreen and since most people are using it for covering their dark circles. You really need to get a good one.

I have tried a few other brands like M.A.C, STAGE, japanese drug store brands.
Trust me none is as good as this.
I usually use concealer for covering my dark circles and pimples scar.
SO it fulfilled all my needs.

I stopped using M.A.C when my friend told me that i have fine lines around my eyes! OMG!
STAGE is the worst concealer ever, i dumbed it away after using it twice.
It dried my eyes area and looked patchy after few hours.

I chanced this babylove upon reading Female or Herworld, don't remember. It was quite sometimes back.
But but.....it's not cheap, it's retailing at S$42 if i'm not wrong.

♥♥

No comments: