November 6, 2010

Liese - "Lee-zay"

Some of you might wonder how to pronounce Liese correctly?
Well, here you go ~ Lee-zay

I suddenly realised most of my entries are about skin care or cosmetics but not a single bit about hair products. So today i'm going to share with you guys my thoughts after trying out these 2 products  - 
Juicy Shower hair mist and Wave-up foam. 
































































My review:
I've been using it for 1 week. Love the raspberry scent and how it nourish my hair especially on the split ends, it doesn't makes my hair look or feel greasy at all after using.
Well i wanted to bring out but it's bulky thus not very convenience to squeeze inside my bag.

Pro: Nice raspberry scent, nourish my hair, hair feeling soft all day
Con: Inconvenience to bring out.

Rating: A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

































  

My review:
I always wanted my hair to look wavy whenever i curl my hair yet i am not a fan of using wax. Never. I love to feel and touch my hair all the time but i dislike using too much hair styling products.
So i picked this with only "1" holding power.
I'm pretty happy as i doesn't need to finish off with any hair spray and yet it promise to keep my hair wavy all day. It doesn't frizz up my hair too which is good and which mean i doesn't need to splurge on extra haircare products after using it.

Pro: keep my hair wavy all day, doesn't cause the hair to frizzle after using.
Con: Nil

Rating: A



 

































Click -> Liese's full range products which consist of styling, colour and treatment for your likes.
Liese products are available at all Watsons, Guardian, selected Super & hyper markets. 

Join their Facebook page to receive their latest news updates.

2 comments:

elim said...

yAY a hairpost!

I use liese 3 !! And .... ....I prefer defined curls. I think still not strong enough. I need INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH! hahahaha

Is Keratase good? seems so ex. So far I think Colourlabo seems good a leave-in conditioner.

Gonna go hk tml! See ya when I get back!

Vionn said...

hahaha..i like natural soft curls..hehee. Thought of perming my hair, can't make up my decision.

Heard that Keratase is good but too pricey. :(

SO SHIOK!! HK! Have fun + safe trip! See ya! :D