August 10, 2010

A mini update!

Some may have saw my post regarding about my skin allergy in FB & twitter two weeks back.
Just want to share with you ladies so that you'll be more be careful when you visit your beautician in the future. For the past 1 week, i had left my skin alone without putting on any makeup and skincare too.
As quoted from my doctor, he said that my skin outer layer was slightly burnt and maybe my beautician had used some products "which is not meant to use on face". The ingredients was so strong that it caused my face to burn. I cried for a few days, i didn't even want to talk to anyone or see anyone..

I finally realised what went wrong, my beautician admitted that she applied a new cream on my face after my mum confronted her upteen times. This "unknown brand" cream caused a disastrous to my face. At first my face had some small mini pimples popping out around my chin, followed by some itchiness. My condition worsened and my real nightmare began. . .my face became even more itchy + hot + red + looked like some skin disease.
I checked with my cousin who always patron the same beautician as me, she has the same aftermath condition too.
Feeling very down yet still have to cope with school work and advertorial.

Anyway i was really happy because my sweet mummy took very good care of me for the past few days..really feel so touch and heart-warming!

*Side note - Please remember to inform your beautician that you have sensitive skin (even if you don't), so that they would not use harsh products(that may contained strong chemical ingredients) or attempt to try any new products on your face.

Thanks to those sweetie who advised me what to do.. Really appreciate that!

No comments: