July 14, 2011

Firstly, pardon for the long hiatus! My time was all boxed with work, school and yes, i went away for a short vacation in Phuket, nice place, nice food and wonderful companion - with my boy. :)

Pretty enjoying every second of what i'm doing now and i just went for a short trip last week - HCMC.
Having their "pho" - flat noodles everyday and love the vietnamese wrap.
Now i know why vietnamese girls are slim, most of their dishes are either soupy noodles or served with lotsa of vegs.
Visited the war tunnel - Gu Chi tunnel, not bad but place is infiltrated with lotsa of mossies. So remember to bring along your mossies patch or spray if you heading there.
HCMC resemble BKK but filled with more traffic jams and the intersections of roads are so confusing.
I have a hard time calculating and converting the currency too and re-calling places or streets that i've just walked past.
The honking from vehicles starts from morning 7 to late at night. They will just go on and on..the reason why they honk is to warn the cyclists. There are way too many bikes on the road and streets.
And, there isn't much traffic lights around. They have but mostly situated at the far end of the road. So if you want to cross, follow the local there. haha
That's all for the trip, i will share the pic in my next post.

I'm so excited to share my new skin regime and Beauty tips with you guys too. Give me some time or rather a lot of time. =P
I'll end this post with some random pics so skip these if you're bored. =P

















No comments: