October 10, 2010

AQUALABEL - Moist Coat Essence

Launched in Japan in 2006, AQUALABEL is a skincare range, specially developed by Shiseido Laboratories, for those who believe that "The lack of moisture is the root of all skin evils".























Moist Coat Essence is a transparent concealer that prevents the visibility of pores in just 10 secs!
Amazing isn't it? Sound too good to be true? mm.. i shall try to see whether the result speaks what they promised. Anyway my pores are quite visible too so i was thinking of giving this a try.
It contained hyaluronic acid(my fav. ingredient), glycerin, silicic acid.
















It comes in a transparent paste form and target to conceal uneven skin surface caused by diated pores.
The essence acts as a transparent concealer that prevent the visibility of pores and provide a smoother application and a long lasting finish.














My review:
*The above pic(right) - i applied a little only.
To my surprise, YES! It helped to conceal my pores and smoothed the area i applied! Amazing! If you want to conceal it better, you can apply a bit more and you will see the differences. It allowed me to apply my foundation or bb cream smoothly without leaving any patches and it doesn't feel dehydrated too. So far so good, no irritation.

The only thing that bothers me is that they don't come with an applicator, thus i need to use my hand to apply the paste. Don't forget to wash your fingers thoroughly before applying it. :)

Price: S$27.90
Pro:Concealed pores instantly. 
Con: Without an spatula and i need to use my fingers.

Rating: A

2 comments:

elim said...

Hello Vionn! I wanna try frownies!! Have you tried them b4?

Vionn said...

Hello Elim,
nope, never try before.

I have read comments that it neither good nor bad and Watsons is selling way too expensive?

Let me know whether it's good if you are going to try, hehe..